Read the Just For Today meditation text from the Narcotics Anonymous fellowship's JFTNA.ORG website.
There is no cure for drug addiction, but recovery is possible through this 12 step program.
Intended as a complete textbook for every addict seeking recovery, Narcotics Anonymous describes the N.A. program and how it works. It includes the N.A. Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, as well as many personal stories of men and women who have found freedom from addiction through Narcotics Anonymous.
* Just for today my thoughts will be on my recovery, living and enjoying life without the use of drugs.
* Just for today I will have faith in someone in NA who believes in me and wants to help me in my recovery.
* Just for today I will have a program. I will try to follow it to the best of my ability.
* Just for today, through NA, I will try to get a better perspective on my life.
* Just for today I will be unafraid, my thoughts will be on my new associations, people who are not using and who have found a new way of life. So long as I follow that way, I have nothing to fear.
This app is not endorsed, sponsored or financed by any twelve step fellowship including but not limited to Narcotics Anonymous.
- From description on the Google Android Play Store