Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
young_girl_in_aa

STEP 5

2 posts in this topic

wELL I MUST SAY I AM FULL OF LIFE TODAY. LAST NIGHT MY SPONSOR CAME OVER AND WE DID A 5TH STEP AND THEN WENT TO A MEETING AT A REHAB, WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SHARE SOME HOPE WITH A FEW OF THE GIRLS THERE. THEN WE ALL WENT TO GET COFFEE AND FELLOWSHIP AND HOW GREAT IS THIS, WHILE WE WERE THERE A YOUNG GIRL CAME IN DUNKIN DONUTS AND AFTER TALKIN TO HER FOR A FEW MINUTES SHE WAS READY TO GO AWAY AND DECIDED TO GO TO DETOX, AND A FRIEND OF MINE DROVE HERE THERE. IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME NIGHT I MUST OF PRAYED LAST NIGHT FOR LITTERALLY 2 HOURS. I LOVE FEELING HAPPY , JOYIOUS AND FREE NOW I KNOW WHY I CAME BACK TO AA GOD BLESS

Just now, young_girl_in_aa said:

wELL I MUST SAY I AM FULL OF LIFE TODAY. LAST NIGHT MY SPONSOR CAME OVER AND WE DID A 5TH STEP AND THEN WENT TO A MEETING AT A REHAB, WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SHARE SOME HOPE WITH A FEW OF THE GIRLS THERE. THEN WE ALL WENT TO GET COFFEE AND FELLOWSHIP AND HOW GREAT IS THIS, WHILE WE WERE THERE A YOUNG GIRL CAME IN DUNKIN DONUTS AND AFTER TALKIN TO HER FOR A FEW MINUTES SHE WAS READY TO GO AWAY AND DECIDED TO GO TO DETOX, AND A FRIEND OF MINE DROVE HERE THERE. IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME NIGHT I MUST OF PRAYED LAST NIGHT FOR LITTERALLY 2 HOURS. I LOVE FEELING HAPPY , JOYIOUS AND FREE NOW I KNOW WHY I CAME BACK TO AA GOD BLESS

Just wanted to tell you,

I know that feeling quite vividly, and I recall 'some' people in AA saying the pink cloud will dissapear. But that feeling has never gone away, its not a pink cloud, its real as the living God. And God doesn't go away.

Keep going, it gets even better.