The Alcohol Awareness website (at alcoholawareness.org) provides numerous articles and resources covering all aspects of alcohol and alcoholism. Some recent articles include the following.
- Alcohol Awareness Month: How aware are you?
- Effects of Alcohol on the Brain
- Are You an Alcoholic? | Symptoms of Alcoholism
- Alcoholic Hepatitis: Say Goodbye to your Liver
- Predicting Future Drinking Patterns in Adolescents
- Alcoholics Anonymous and other Support Groups (They Help!)
- Alcohol Culture in America
- Brain Changes in Drinking Teens
- How Iceland’s Youth got Sober Fast (and ours could too)
- Second Chances are Given, Not Taken.
In addition, there are links to state resources for alcoholism for every state in the United States as well as links to national USA and recovery resources.